If you have suffered injury or loss as a result of an accident and someone else is at fault, you should be properly compensated. At Gary Keogh & Co., Solicitors in Limerick, we handle all types of personal injury claims, from injuries arising out of accidents at work to claims of medical negligence.
"We are experienced lawyers and we manage legal problems every day. We work with a wide network of engineering, medical and financial experts to secure full compensation for accident victims."
Medical Negligence, Road Accidents And Workplace Accidents Lawyers Serving Limerick, Tipperary And Clare
Our personal injury solicitors are actively involved in the following types of claim:
• Workplace accidents — including claims by those injured in factories, warehouses and on building sites
• Accidents in public places — pursuing damages for those hurt in shops, pubs, nightclubs and public buildings
• Road traffic accidents — covering claims for injured cyclists, pedestrians and passengers
• Medical negligence — We have an established network of medical experts who can accurately assess the extent of your injuries before your claim is made.
The law in this area can be complex and you should only entrust your case to an experienced solicitor who specialises in personal injury claims. We make it our business to keep up-to-date with developments in this area, so that our clients receive the correct amount of compensation for their injuries. We will actively seek the following on your behalf:
• Damages for pain and suffering
• Reimbursement of out-of-pocket expenses like travel
• Payment of private medical bills
• Compensation for lost earnings, including future losses
• Provision for future care and rehabilitation
Injuries Board Compensation Claims In Limerick
In our experience, clients who have suffered the trauma of personal injury want clear, up-front information about the claims process. We make it our priority to set out the following information in as straightforward a way as possible:
• The role of the Personal Injuries Assessment Board
• The steps you need to take immediately to safeguard your right to make a claim, including seeking medical advice
• The records you need to keep
• How your case will be paid for
If you are looking for Limerick personal injury solicitors or the surrounding areas, you can contact Gary Keogh & Co., Solicitors by phone on 061 316511. We will respond to your enquiry promptly and arrange a no-obligation appointment with you in our central Limerick offices.