Family and Divorce Law
When a relationship breaks down it is important to have an experienced legal adviser at your side to guide you through the life-changing issues you face. At Gary Keogh & Co., Solicitors in Limerick our team is sympathetic to the position of our family law clients. We strive to provide clear and precise advice at all stages of the process.
"We work hard to put divorce and separation clients at their ease — making the legal process clear to you is our priority."
Each family law case is unique. At Gary Keogh & Co., Solicitors we get to know the fine detail of each individual situation. We have been using this approach to help secure optimum separation agreements and divorce orders since the formation of the firm.
Limerick Divorce Lawyers And Separation Agreement Lawyers Serving Kerry, Clare and Tipperary
Our extensive fact finding experience and our investigative methods in divorce and separation cases mean we are in a position of strength when negotiating a settlement on your behalf or presenting your case in court. Our expertise extends to the following:
• Divorce - We are experienced in contested and non-contested proceedings. We are skilled negotiators and if necessary, we will strongly defend your position in the family court.
• Financial relief - We advise on and prepare Affidavits of Means and ensure appropriate financial provision is made. We look after all financial matters, including Pension Adjustment Orders.
• Co habitation disputes - We negotiate separation agreements for unmarried couples and protection for partners under The Civil Partnership Act 2010.
• Child custody - We draft Affidavits of Welfare and make any necessary applications to court for custody orders.
• Wills - Our wills and probate solicitors will make the required modifications to your will following a divorce or separation.
Contact Gary Keogh & Co., Solicitors
If you believe a separation or divorce is likely, you should seek legal advice as soon as possible. At Gary Keogh & Co., Solicitors we can advise you on the steps to take early on in the process, including careful financial record-keeping. This can make the overall process run more smoothly — reducing your legal costs.
For comprehensive and sympathetic advice from a Limerick family law solicitor, call us on 061 316511 or contact us online. We will immediately arrange an appointment to discuss your case in person.